The mission of the Police Department is to provide leadership to promote individual responsibility and a commitment to improving the community’s quality of life
through crime control and public safety while serving all people with respect, fairness and compassion.
“We, the Eastern Adams Regional Police Department exist to serve all people within our jurisdiction with respect, fairness and compassion.“We, the Eastern
Adams Regional Police Department exist to serve all people within our jurisdiction with respect, fairness and compassion. We are committed to
the prevention of crime, and the protection of life and property; the preservation of peace, order, and safety; the enforcement of laws and ordinances; and
the safeguarding of constitutional guarantees.
With community service as our foundation, we are driven by goals to enhance the quality of life, investigating problems as well as incidents, seeking solutions
and fostering a sense of security in communities and individuals. We nurture public trust by holding ourselves to the highest standards of performance and ethics.
To fulfill its mission, the Eastern Adams Regional Police Department is dedicated to providing a quality work environment and the development of its members
through effective training and leadership.”
- We Believe in the value and worth of all members of the Eastern Adams Regional Police Department.
- We Believe our integrity is not negotiable.
- We Believe we are individually accountable for upholding the values of our organization.
- We Believe we can best earn respect by first respecting the rights of others.
- We Believe in striving to achieve the highest moral, ethical and professional standards.
- We will adapt to the changing future by maintaining partnerships built upon accountability, integrity and respect.