Adams County Community Vaccination Center
The site is located at the Adams County Department of Emergency Services building at 230 Greenamyer Lane in Gettysburg.
- Hours: Tuesday 11:00-9:00, Thursday 11:00-9:00, and Saturday 11:00-4:00, by appointment.
- No walk-ins at the vaccination site will be accepted. Vaccinations will only be provided to those who schedule an appointment in advance.
- Appointments depend on vaccine availability. Please be patient as it may take several weeks until you are able to get an appointment to be vaccinated.
- You may schedule online at MyWellSpan.org or by calling (855) 851-3641. Please do not dial 911 to schedule an appointment or ask questions. We want to keep those lines open for 911 service.
- For scheduling via MyWellSpan:
- Click ‘Appointments’
- Click ‘Schedule an Appointment’
- Click ‘COVID-19 Vaccine – First Dose'
- Answer the questions
- If you are eligible and appointments are available, you will be able to schedule a vaccination. If appointments are not currently available, complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Interest Questionnaire and you will be notified when appointments become available to you (based on eligibility and vaccine supply). Notifications will be made to those who submitted the interest form in the order received. It may be several weeks until you receive a notification.
On the day of appointment, patients will park, enter the building by the front entrance, register, be directed to a vaccination line, receive the vaccine, rest for a 15-30 minute observation period to ensure there is no adverse reaction, and exit by the north side door.