ACBA Adams County Boroughs Association
This is a reminder that the Adams County Boroughs Association (ACBA) will be holding a meeting on Monday, September 17th at 6:15 pm at Pike Restaurant in Gettysburg. Our guest speaker will be Commissioner Marty Qually on the topic Local Input for Chesapeake Bay Clean-Up. The business part of the meeting will cover the comments from the following:
- Adams County Council of Governments
- ACBA Legislative Committee
- Adams County Transportation Planning Organization
- Adams County Tax Collection Committee
- Pennsylvania State Cooperative Extension
- Land Conservancy of Adams County
- Pennsylvania State Boroughs Association
If your municipality has any information you would like to share with other members of our Adams County community (meetings, events, etc.) please send the script to me by COB September 13th for publication in the Adams County Boroughs Association Newsletter. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. This newsletter is distributed to all municipalities in Adams County.
Again, please plan to attend and call Councilor Charlene Westcott at (717) 359-7944 for reservations. The dinner cost is approximately $10.00.