Aid and Attendance
The Adams County Veterans Affairs Office can assist with the application process for Aid and Attendance.  Monthly entitlement to assist in providing veterans with medical care (i.e. housebound, nursing or assisted living)
  • Must be a wartime veteran or spouse of a wartime veteran
  • Discharged from service under conditions other than dishonorable
  • Must be a resident in a nursing care facility or under contract with a home care agency
Contact our office to ensure you have all the required forms and eligibility in order to qualify and apply