How to Apply for an Annual Dog License:
- Annual licenses valid from January 1 - December 31
- Apply by mail or in person
- Print and complete application
- Mail check or money order with application to address below
How to Apply for a Lifetime Dog License:
Your dog must have a microchip implant before it can be licensed with a lifetime tag.
Obtain the following two forms:
1) Lifetime Dog License Application
2) Permanent Identification Verification Form.
Both of these forms can be found on the website.
Complete all sections of the lifetime dog license application. A veterinarian or representative from a PA Licensed kennel must complete the Permanent Identification Verification Form. Please make sure you sign each form and obtain the signature of the person implanting the microchip or scanning the microchip. Veterinarian Practice numbers or PA Kennel License number are required. Also veterinarians must supply the address and phone number of their actual practice.
Mail with check to:
Adams County Treasurer
117 Baltimore Street, Room 101
Gettysburg, PA. 17325