Change of Occupation Notice
You will receive a "Change of Occupation Notice" if you were added as a new resident to the tax rolls, your occupation assessment changed or if you did not respond to a census form. The occupation notice is not a bill, it is our way of notifying you that there was a change in your occupation assessment status.  If your occupation assessment changed to an 800 because you did not respond to a census form, you can submit a new census form to have your assessment changed. If you feel that your occupation assessment of 0-725 is not appropriate for your actual occupation title, please contact our office for an occupation appeal form.  


Please complete and submit a new census form if you start a part-time job, retire or your occupation changes, to ensure the tax records reflect the change correctly.