Passport application fees are non-refundable processing fees and are retained by the Department of State whether or not a passport is issued.
- Because of periodic changes to passport fees, they will not be included in this publication.
- For the current Fee Schedule please refer to the U.S. Department of State Website
- The Adams County Prothonotary accepts checks or money orders as methods of payments for passports. Please bring at least two (2) checks or money orders with you.
Special Requirements for Children:
To submit an application for a child(ren) under age 16 both parents or the child’s legal guardian(s) must appear WITH the minor child(ren) and present the following:
- Evidence of the child’s U.S. citizenship
- Evidence of the child’s relationship to parent/guardians and parent/guardian identification. For additional information please refer to the U.S. Department of State Website.