- APPLICATION: These forms are available for download from the U.S. Department of State's Website
- Please print legibly using BLACK INK only.
- Complete but (DO NOT SIGN UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO DO SO) the application for a U.S. Passport.
- PROOF OF U.S. CITIZENSHIP:Submit a previous U.S. passport or certified birth certificate.
- A certified birth certificate will bear the seal of the Department of Health, a Division of Vital Records.
- Certified birth certificates MUST list the full names of the parents of the applicant.
- PROOF OF IDENTITY: You may submit the following items containing your signature and photograph
- Driver’s license (not temporary or learner’s license)
- Military identification
- Federal, state, or municipal government employee identification card
- Contact your local travel agent for photo service locations.
- These photographs have specific requirements. School photos and the like will not be accepted.
- Visit U.S. Department of State's Website for additional information. [Read More]