The Adams County Agricultural Land Preservation Program Application Cycle Will Be Open Monday, April 4, 2022 Through Friday, June 3, 2022. Applications will only be accepted during this time period. If mailed, it must be postmarked by June 3rd.
- Public informational meetings will be held April 5th at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm at the Adams County Agricultural and Natural Resources Center, 670 Old Harrisburg Road, Gettysburg.
- The application may be filled out and submitted electronically or manually:
- Electronic Submission: please save the file to your computer, complete, and email to LeighAnn Abraham.
- Manual Submission: fill out electronically and print the application, or print and legibly complete and return by mail or in-person to: ACOPD, 670 Old Harrisburg Rd, Suite 100, Gettysburg, PA 17325.
- For more information, please call the office at (717) 337-5859, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8 am and 4:30 pm.