This involves the 360 Extremely Hazardous Substances and the 714 CERCLA Products. It mandates reporting in the event of a release where the following criteria are met.
- Releases above the Reportable Quantity, or not federally permitted.
- Releases that require notification under Section 103(a) of CERCLA (Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability, Act of 1980) (SARA)
- ALL releases MUST BE IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO:
- Adams County Department of Emergency Services - 717-334-8603 or 717-334-8101
- Pennsylvania Emergency Response Commission - PEMA - 1-800-424-7362
- National Response Center - 1-800-424-8802
- All release reports are to be followed up by a written report to the County LEPC and PEMA, as soon as feasibly possible, usually within fourteen (14) calendar days of the incident.