**PA SCDU will not accept starter checks, temporary checks, stale dated checks, post-dated checks, unsigned checks, checks that are not payable to PA SCDU, or the amount in numbers does not match the written amount.
Credit/debit card: There may be fees associated with making the payments through the use of your debit card/credit card or when paying on-line. You are responsible for those fees.
- Phone Payment: You can pay by credit card by calling 1-800-955-2305. Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted. You will have to call PA SCDU every time you wish to make a payment using your card. You cannot set up your account to automatically charge the card.
- On-line: You can pay electronically at www.e-childspay.com
- Expert Pay: SCDU also offers free electronic payment options for defendants through ExpertPay. Defendants wishing to make payments on-line using their checking/savings account may do so by registering at www.ExpertPay.com. Registration takes 4 days to complete. You can also set up recurring, automatic payments by registering on the website or by calling 1-800-403-0879.
- Value Payment System: Credit card payments can be made online at www.childsupportbillpay.com/adamscounty-pa. By using this service too, you are able to set up recurring, automatic payments.
- Cash Payments: Payment with cash can be made in person at Walmart and CVS. Go to www.MoneyGram.com/BillPayLocations to find the location nearest you. Please use PA Receive Code 14677 when using this service.
You can also use this service online at www.moneygram.com/paybills or over the phone at 1-800-926-9400.
IN PERSON AT DOMESTIC RELATIONS: Support payments as well as payments towards court costs or fees can be made by cash, money order or credit card.
PLEASE NOTE THE ONLY PAYMENT METHOD AVAILABLE TO PAY FILING FEES/COURT COSTS IS IN PERSON AT THE DOMESTIC RELATIONS OFFICE.
Employers: If you are an employer and need to remit payment for an employee or employees you can contact PA SCDU at
1-877-676-9580 to discuss your options. Some of the options include mailing in payments or submitting payments electronically. A representative from PA SCDU will be able to help you determine which option suits your company’s needs.