Child Support

The Adams County Child Support website is an easy way to access child support program information.

A spouse, custodial parent, or a guardian can file for support from the other parent or spouse. To file a support action a complaint for support will need to be filed. The person that files the complaint for support is the Plaintiff. The person that the complaint for support is filed against is the Defendant.