How do I apply for support?

A complaint for support must be filed through the Domestic Relations Section (DRS) by making an appointment or filing through E-Services at  You may file it yourself by scheduling an appointment with one of our Case Managment Officers or your attorney may file on your behalf.  DRS will schedule a conference and notify the parties of the date and time.  Both parties are required to appear.