- Containers for water samples must be obtained from the District office.
- Water samples must be taken and brought to the Conservation District office on the last Wednesday of the month between the hours of 8 a.m. & 10 a.m.
- Samples must be taken on the morning of the testing day.
- Take the sample from a faucet that is in regular use, not from a hose or a seldom-used pipe. The tap must be free of hose attachments and other water purification devices.
- Refrigerate all samples until delivered.
Water Testing Resources