Directions for Taking Samples
- Containers for water samples may be obtained from the District office.
- Water samples may be taken to LABS Monday through Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm and Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm. Friday sample cut-off is 2 pm for testing listed on the price sheet.
- Please call LABS with any questions and for holiday hours.
- Take the sample from a faucet that is in regular use, not from a hose or a seldom-used pipe.
- The tap must be free of hose attachments and other water purification devices.
- Refrigerate all samples until delivered.